#WOMENatHLTH : Join Women of Impact at HLTH 2019! (& Discounted Registration!)
Join Women of Impact at the 2019 HLTH | Create Health's Future conference from October 27-30 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas!
HLTH (pronounced "health") is a one-of-a-kind ecosystem event for the health industry, and it's on a mission to bring together 5,000+ senior leaders to solve the most pressing problems facing healthcare today and actualize the most promising opportunities to improve health.
Women of Impact will host a panel and luncheon on Monday, October 28 from 12:30pm-2:00pm. Join us! And check out below for a discount conference registration code.
Executive Strategies: Advancing Women Executives in HLTH in the #MeToo Era
You already know that women are under-represented in the C-suite and Board room and that this asymmetry has negatively affected your bottom line. What may come as a surprise however, is that there are steps you can take to remedy this sooner, rather than later. This session is a practical discussion — no finger pointing or whining — on how to successfully mentor, promote and empower female leaders. Everyone, no matter your gender, has a role to play. Come learn from those who have spent decades in the field diversifying the top echelons of the health care landscape.
- Ceci Connolly, President & CEO, Alliance of Community Health Plans, Women of Impact (Moderator)
- Vinny Arora, MD, Professor, Department of Medicine and Associate Chief Medical Officer-Clinical Learning Environment, University of Chicago Medicine, Women of Impact
- Karen Remley, MD, MBA, Senior Fellow, deBeaumont Foundation, Women of Impact
- Thomas Lee, MD, CMO, Press Ganey
- Ann Mond Johnson, CEO, American Telemedicine Association
Register today and be sure to use the WOI150 discount code below for $150 off of registration!